Pots & Pans Cottage COVID19 Precautions
(updated on 9th June 2021)
Please do not come to stay at Pots & Pans Cottage if you or someone in your household is showing coronavirus symptoms. Please stay at home, self-isolate, and get tested.
Throughout the COVID19 pandemic, we have taken a methodical, proactive, and risk-averse approach to the management of the cottage, and we have been very careful to follow all Government guidelines and rules. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our neighbours, cleaning team, and guests.
Full details of the latest rules and government guidance can be found on the Oldham Council website.
Based on a risk assessment, our cleaning team has developed an enhanced cleaning protocol consisting of a rigorous set of cleaning standards and behaviours. The cleaning of the cottage is managed and maintained by Miss Squeaky Clean Ltd. The experienced cleaning team, led by Steph the owner of Miss Squeaky Clean, have undergone a comprehensive training programme developed by leading health and hospitality experts for these times of COVID19 and going forward into the ‘new normal’, whatever that may be.
We are committed to providing a safe, hygienic and sanitised environment for every guest that stays at Pots & Pans Cottage. This commitment includes:
- Complying with local and national laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines.
- Thoroughly cleaning room-by-room using an extensive cleaning checklist.
- Ensuring that all surfaces are cleaned using high-quality cleaning products that have been approved by health experts.
- Ensuring that all high-touch surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keys etc. are sanitised
- Washing towels and linens at a high heat setting.
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic working environment for our cleaning team. This commitment includes:
- They are regularly washing hands, especially on arrival and departure from a property.
- They are wearing gloves and mask when necessary and ensuring their PPE is clean and changed regularly.
- They are maintaining social distancing (2 meters) from all other people outside of their household
- Ensuring premises (and the cottage) are vacated before cleaning.
- They are complying with local laws regarding COVID19.
To provide the highest standards of hygiene and to protect our cleaning team and our neighbours, we ask all guests to commit to the following:
- Please follow the most up to date government guidelines and maintain social distancing from people you do not live with.
- Please remove your rubbish and recycling from the cottage at the end of your stay. The bins are next to the two stone sheds at the bottom of the paved slope and shared between all the houses.
- Please ensure that our neighbours are not compromised due to your presence at the cottage, please respect their space and maintain social distancing at all times, and park in the designated parking spot.
- Please check-out no later than 11am, and check-in no earlier than 3pm. This allows our cleaning team sufficient time to clean, air and sanitise the cottage, and also means that they do not have to come into contact with anyone from outside of their household.
Wash your hands, wear a mask, stay safe and get vaccinated!
Cliff – 9th June 2021