Pots & Pans Cottage is our holiday cottage too, so we have equipped it with all the things that we would expect to find in a holiday cottage (and then some). Most importantly there’s tea and coffee and a pint of lovely fresh Saddleworth milk in the fridge waiting for you when you arrive.
To help plan your packing for your trip to Pots & Pans Cottage I thought it would be useful to list all the resources that are provided at the cottage.
- As well as the usual crockery and cutlery (wine and Champagne glasses) etc. the kitchen has every pot, pan and cooking utensil you could ever need including gingerbread cutters! There are also salt and pepper grinders.
- We have a fridge/freezer, and a fabulous 6-hob gas range with two electric ovens that is a joy to cook on.
- There is also a dishwasher (tablets are provided) microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee machine, and a digital radio that also works as a Blue-tooth speaker, and there is a first aid kit, torches and umbrellas.
- Upstairs there is a washing machine (tablets are provided) and tumble dryer, an iron and ironing board and clothes horse.
- The TV in the lounge has Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. and a DVD player and the wifi box provides fast internet to the whole house.
- We provide hand soap, washing up liquid, cleaning products, mop, brush and a hoover. There are tea towels and kitchen paper towels. Extra bin bags and spare dog- poo bags are also provided.
- In the bathrooms, we have extra toilet rolls, a basket of toiletries in case you forget something, and a hairdryer.
- Extra linens and towels, additional pillows, blankets and duvets are all available.
- Logs and kindling are provided for the wood-burning stove.
- There is a grit bin outside the cottage in case the paths are slippery in the winter.
There is a comprehensive information book at the cottage that has all the information you will need about the cottage, but also contains useful information about the surrounding area, including eating, drinking and shopping in Uppermill and Saddleworth.
An accessibility statement, fire risk assessment and information on the health and safety features can be found in the in-house information book and also on our website. Instructions on how to use the Rangemaster stove and the wood-burner can be found in the in-house information book.